Cyclists, we’ve found your city niche.
As cycling becomes increasingly popular in London – from Boris Biking to Ride London, a wonderful new cyclist cafe culture is evolving.
There are now several bike bistros where you can relax with fellow bikers, have a coffee, watch some sport – and even have your bicycle seen to in the process!
Here’s some hot tip offs…
Look Mum, No Hands!, Clerkenwell.
- Complete with a cafe, bar, workshop and free wifi. Visit their website here.
Rapha Cycle Club, Soho
- Cycle chic at it’s best. Browse for some new kit whilst you sip on a coffee. Staff are on hand to fix your bike if it’s feeling poorly, or just prop it on a hook whilst you watch live streaming of races or old school cycling documentaries. Find out more about this cool cycle spot here.
CycleLab & JuiceBar, Shoreditch
- You can opt for freshly squeezed juice and smoothies or a slab of cake here. Get your bike tuned up while you’re at it, this is one of the longest established cycle cafes and these guys are pros!
Cadence, Crystal Palace
- A great shout for serious cyclists wishing to improve their riding. Learn about new fitness regimes and kit over a cuppa. Check it out here.
Lock 7, Haggerston
- A canal-side cafe with an excellent fry up and the facilities to kit out your bike. Informal and friendly, check out their bike hire and second-hand section. Have a sneak peek here.
Container Cafe, The Greenway
- The View Tube building has views of the Olympic Stadium and the community cycle centre Bikeworks is just outside for a quick pedal.
Micycle, Barnsbury Street
- Tucked away a little, this one has a leafy garden. Perfect for a sunny day.